Training of Trainers:
The Healthy Relationships Project ©
March 23rd, 24th, 25th
from 1 PM to 3:30 PM EST Daily
This 6-hour training provided via Zoom interactive real time platform will equip attendees with the knowledge and skills to facilitate all elements of The Healthy Relationships Project’s three school-based programs: Care for Kids © (Pre-K to 2nd grades), We Care Elementary© (3rd to 6th grades), and SAFE-T © (7th & 8th grades) .
WHAT YOU’LL BE TRAINED IN
• Participants will learn how provide student lessons in each of the three programs in developmentally appropriate, engaging ways.
• Participants will learn how to provide faculty and staff trainings about child sexual abuse prevention.
• Participants will learn how to provide parent events about child sexual abuse prevention.
• Participants will learn how to train school personnel, such as guidance counselors, school nurses, and health instructors to facilitate the Healthy Relationships Project
• Participants will learn how to approach child care centers and schools to offer the program.
A support session one month after the training is provided for those who would like it for technical support.
** Attendees will need to have a curricula kit to practice with. Previews of one month can be arranged in lieu of purchasing it.