The Racial Justice Alliance announces the 2020 Legislative Series. The Legislative Series is created to provide a forum to educate community members and gain their perspectives while informing legislator’s decisions on policy. The Series will run through the legislative session and all forums will be conducted in room 10 in the Statehouse, from 5:30 PM till 7:30 PM.
The Legislative Series scheduled forums include:
- 23 January 2020 – Making the Justice System Work with Data
- 13 February 2020 – Reparations in Vermont: Is that a Thing?
- 27 February 2020 – Use Of Force: How Much is Enough and How do We Know It?
- 19 March 2020 – Who’s Watching the Police?
- 26 March 2020 – Slavery: Bound By Law For Payment
Learn more: https://vtracialjusticealliance.wordpress.com/2020/01/04/racial-justice-alliance-legislative-series/?fbclid=IwAR05ZPJwVl2K-li4JVO_s_JTVZXaau4pdKEp6CDIXZnxHs-LP2S8lzGFXoI