Are you considering making the leap to self-employment? Got a business idea but not sure if the entrepreneurial life is for you?
Join us for Idea to Action, a three-week course on preparing for life as an entrepreneur, and find out!
DATES: Thursdays, November 19, December 3, 10 (must attend all three)
TIME: 2:00-4:00 pm
In this course you will:
- Explore the pros and cons of self-employment in a small-group online setting
- Identify potential barriers to your success so you can work with them
- Create a vision of what you want for your life and business
- Make a 90-day action plan so you can get started right away!
By the end of the three weeks:
- You’ll decide whether or not self-employment is right for you
- You’ll have a clear vision of what you want for your life and business
- You’ll know exactly what you need to do for the next 90 days to make it happen
Come curious, leave inspired, and armed with the confidence to take on what’s next!
LOCATION: We will meet online via Zoom. Access details will be sent to you after you register.
TUITION: Free. Donations welcome and can be made at http://mercyconnections.com/donate
QUESTIONS? Contact Lisa Wood for more information.
This class is for anyone considering starting a business and is open to all gender identities. Pre-registration is required.