Join the Institute for Women’s Policy Research and Equal Pay Today for a discussion of recent research on the pay gap for Black women, the causes and consequences of racial and gender pay disparities, and policy strategies for pay equity. Waiting another century is not an option.
• Chandra Childers, Study Director, Institute for Women’s Policy Research
• Pamelya Herndon, President/CEO, KWH Law Center for Social Justice and Change
• Rochelle Walker, Field Organizer, International Union of Painters and Allied Trades
• Cassandra Welchlin, Co-founder and Director, Mississippi Women’s Economic Security Initiative
• Josie Kalipeni, Deputy Director, Family Values at Work
• Shannon Williams, Director, Equal Pay Today