In this 13-session accelerator program, you’ll find the help you need to define and implement your business’s growth strategy. Led by serial entrepreneur Cristine Hammer, founder of Hammer Consulting & Copywriting, the Power Forward: Strategic Planning for Growth program will give you access to the experts you need to bolster your knowledge & network while working with your business owner peer.
Apply today! Space is limited to 12 participants.
The Power Forward! Accelerator Program will cover:
- Business growth strategies for owners of service-based businesses
- Establishing metrics & benchmarks
- Leadership & company culture development
- Negotiations & legal considerations
- Exit strategy & business valuation
- Valuing your company
- Finding capital to grow
- Branding for growth
- Financial projections & management
- Maximizing your client relationships
- Identifying new markets & revenue streams
- Marketing avenues & sales
- Lean resource management & operations
- Effective network development
You’ll also be paired with your own mentor to help you keep momentum upon completion of the program!
- Revenues of $25,000 to $375,000
- Been in business for at least 2 years
- Have clients/accounts in, want to relocate, are located in, and/or want to grow business to serve Burlington, VT
Not sure if you qualify?
Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An application is required for consideration and is due Thursday, June 7.
This accelerator program is provided at no-cost to participants through a generous grant from the Mayor’s Prize for Entrepreneurship, a partnership between the City of Burlington’s Mayor’s Office & the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.