This class is for anyone who owns, manages, or is starting a business and is open to all gender identities. Pre-registration is required.
DATES: Thursdays, July 9, 16, 23, 30 (must attend all four)
TIME: 5:30-8:30 pm
LOCATION: We will meet online via Zoom. Access details will be sent to you after you register.
TUITION: By donation. Suggested donation is $150 to support programming, but we encourage you to choose any amount that works best for your budget. Your donation includes all four classes and materials.
In this course you will:
- Identify your spending habits and set goals.
- Learn about credit and credit cards, loans, banks, and banking.
- Understand how everyday and major life circumstances impact your business and personal financial life.
- Develop a plan that works for you and your business, and puts you on the road to financial health.
- Learn the basics of budgeting and how you can even make it fun