Keeping track of your business’s finances can be complicated, but a systematic approach with QuickBooks can make a world of difference. In this 4-week intensive series, participants will learn the basics of navigating the QuickBooks program and have the opportunity to practice using it in real-time. Both beginners and those business owners looking for a refresher course will find this class helpful.
During the 4-weeks, the course will cover:
- Setting up and maintaining a financial and bookkeeping system using QuickBooks
- Understanding your company’s basic financial statements and terms
- Understanding key reporting features of QuickBooks that are needed to make day-to-day
- financial decisions
- Common features including invoicing, entering and paying bills, entering credit card
- transactions, managing loans
Participants are welcome to bring their own laptops with QuickBooks or use a trial version of QuickBooks. We will have laptops available for attendees with QuickBooks Pro 13. The fundamentals taught in this class can be applied to all versions of QuickBooks, including QuickBooks for MAC or QuickBooks Online.
When: Thursdays, February 16, February 23, March 2, March 9 from 9:30am – 11:30am
Where: CWE Vermont, 431 Pine Street, Suite 101, Burlington, VT 05401
Fee: $195. Must register to attend. Partial Scholarships may be available to those who qualify.