Ready to take the plunge and write your business plan?
Learn small business management skills, gain confidence in yourself, and build the plan for your business.
In this 10-week course, you will:
- Assess the financial & market viability of your business concept
- Learn how to identify & market to customers
- Explore options for funding the start-up and ongoing costs of operating your business
- Build a network of fellow aspiring business owners that can support you in launching and growing your new enterprise
- Complete the business plan to guide you in the launch & growth of your new company.
This course meets once a week for 10 weeks. No business experience is necessary.
Instructor: Christie Garafano
When: Wednesdays, September 11 – November 13 from 5:30 – 8:30 PM
Where: REDC 67 Merchants Row #104, Rutland, VT 05701
Fee: Free. Must apply to attend. This course is available at no cost thanks to a generous grant from Think Vermont, and thanks to our partners at REDC, The Mint, and the Rutland Region Chamber of Commerce.
To register: Please apply today!