ANA-Vermont 2019 Annual Fall Conference Celebrates
Nurse of the Future
Join ANA-Vermont on Friday, September 6, 2019 at the Commodores Inn at Stowe, Vermont for its 2019 Annual Fall Conference. This year promises to be our best conference to date with stimulating topics and engaging speakers. The year’s theme is Nurse of the Future.
The date of the conference also coincides with Stowe’s Jazz Fest Weekend, so make a long weekend of it; stay, enjoy the music, food and the views of this four-season destination located at the foot of Mount Mansfield.
Only 60 seats are available for the Conference.
Register before September 2, 2019 to receive the Early Bird Rate. Conference attendees can book with Commodores Inn at Stowe at a discounted room rate. Just mention ANA-Vermont
Speakers and Topics include:
- Keynote Speaker, Loressa Cole, DNP, MBA, RN, FACHE, NEA-BC, Chief Executive Officer, ANA Enterprise will be discussing Leadership and the Future of Nursing.
- Tammy Toney-Butler, RN, CEN, TCRN, CPEN, Anti-Trafficking Consultant, Community Outreach Director will discuss Human Trafficking.
- Mari Cordes, State Representative will discuss leadership
- David Casey’s panel, leader of Vermont Crisis Standards of Care of Vermont Department of Health will discuss Disaster Preparedness and share how to implement the new state plan.
- Michelle Stearns, DNP, MSN, RN, Simulation Program Director for Nursing and Allied Health Program, Vermont Tech will discuss The State of Simulation in Vermont, how is is being used to teach students, train employees, and more.
- Cynthia Peterson, PhD will discuss how to create Student Trips Abroad.
- Dan Quinlan will host a panel from Vermont Climate and Health Alliance.
- NSO will discuss Nurse Malpractice issues.
- Vermont Tech students will discuss Capstone Projects.
- Ramona Fasula, CEO of Wellness by Ramona, Natural Health Expert, Certified Holistic Health Coach
will discuss wellness and self-care
- More Details to come.
REGISTER TODAY! Be the Nurse of the Future.